Cybernetik's Ribbon Blender can mix materials from scratch i.e. it does not have any pre mixing requirements. It can mix up to 10,000 litres in a batch uniformly, quickly, and gently.
Here are the distinguishing characteristics of Cybernetik's Ribbon Blender:
- Plug Valve prevents dead pockets. This is important in the interest of complete and homogenous mixing as it brings material from the entire volume of the blender in contact with the mixing ribbon.
- Thorough blending via opposite mixing action of Outer and Inner Ribbons ensures that the mixing is thorough.
- Forward and reverse discharge with adjustable discharge height takes care of any customized outlet requirements.
- Hygienic, cGMP built ensure the hyper clean ambience necessary, especially in food and pharmaceutical applications.
Capacity of this equipment spans from 100 litres to 10,000 litres. Cybernetik offers the blender in customized capacities between the mentioned upper and lower limits. Power requirements of the Ribbon Blender range from 5 to 100 hp.
Inlet and outlet diameters can be different, and span from 150 to 300 NB in increments of 50 NB. Material of construction for the product is SS304 or SS316. Additional or optional features of the Ribbon Blender are as follows:
- Double Ribbon for homogeneous, high-capacity mixing. This feature pushes further all the advantages of the peculiar features of the ribbon, which is the component that mixes the materials.
- Explosion-resistant ATEX construction for flame-proof area when handling inflammable materials such as sugar dust. Some dust inevitably forms during mixing. At sufficiently high concentrations and temperatures, sugar dust becomes inflammable in the presence of a spark. ATEX built handles explosive situations without damage.
- Temperature control via Heating / Cooling Jacket becomes necessary if the mixing has to take place at a particular temperature. Alternatively, temperature control prevents the overheating or overcooling of material.
Automation options for upstream and downstream processes.