Robotic welding enables complex weld paths at high productivity, precision, and safety.
MIG Welding of Aluminium Construction Panels
Construction Panels to make Concrete Moulds.
- High-productivity, spatter-free solution.
- Single sourcing of robot, feeder, weld source, and torch package ensure seamless coupling between these and is particularly useful for complex welding pathways.
- Continuous, interruption-free operations via:
- PLC that enables simultaneous movement of various components in the robotic cell.
- Water cooled weld gun avoids gun overheating and shields the power cable, consumable, and neck from heat.
- Automatic cleaning mechanism prevents spatter buildup from breaking the reamer blades used for cleaning weld guns.
- Selection of correct consumable grade and installation technique.
- HMI for fault diagnosis.
- Safety features allow gate opening only at home position and when non-operational.
- Childs parts reference loading.
- Optimum torch reach and orientation as per simulation.
- Three sets of clamps as adaptive fixtures.
- Auto ejector for convenience.
Robotic Welding Cells
Automobile, Energy, Electronics.
- MIG Welding.
- TIG Welding.
- Aluminium Welding.
- Precise weld location spotting with cutting edge laser scanning technology.
- Advanced network-based controls.
- Integrates with other equipment for uninterrupted process flow.
- Adaptive fixtures position the parts correctly for achieving all the benefits of robotic welding.
- Safety interlocks prevent unwanted incidents and injuries.
- Accurate handling.