Robotic automation improves the throughput, accuracy, and efficiency of electronics assembly.
Automatic Capacitor Assembly System
- 1 x Industry 4.0 MES-based Control System handles 16 Robots.
- Only 2 Operators required.
- Complete system integration including component feeding systems, component processing systems, product assembly systems, and final QC and outfeed systems.
- Sub systems for:
- Pick & Place in combination with a vision-based system and different conveyors transfer components with separate placement for accepted and rejected parts.
- Resistance welding station.
- Gluing to reduce load on the spot weld joint via additional bonding.
- Laser Welding is the final welding procedure to hold individual components together inside the container.
- Powder Filling Station packs powder in the assembly to prevent direct contact between internal components and the bottom of the container.
- Completely automatic operation with robotic handling and processing systems.